- We use 100% natural products, starting from our cotton fillings to the mattress and pillow covers that makes our products safe from Infants to elderly.
No animal products (We are 100% Vegan and cruelty-free)
- Temperate regulator: Foam mattresses might be cheaper and might look like a better option but in reality it generates a lot of Heat that would be uncomfortable during warm climate.
- Environmentally friendly: Unlike polyester/foam stuffing, silk cotton is a natural biodegradable fibre. Silk cotton is one of the few sustainable agro products that is 100% organic and does not have adverse effects on the environment in its growing, production, and by its product. We are true climate warriors in that sense.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic: Silk cotton is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, and dust mite resistant. The silk fibre naturally repels moisture, making it unsuitable for mold, mildew, and bacteria to thrive in.
- Durable and Washable: Silk cotton fibres are strong and can last for a long time. All you need is a new cover, some filling over time and you can have a product that lasts for years. Every month or so, put the pillow out in the sun which can also be washed easily.
- Durability: Silk cotton has uniform density and, when compressed, tends to spring back into its original shape.
- Support: It is moldable and offers great support.
- Allergy: Contains no allergens
- Silk Cotton products are cool in summer and warm during winter, so you won’t feel too hot or too cold, allowing you to sleep peacefully. A better alternate to foam based products.
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew
- Naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Chemical free – from the time it’s grown till it becomes cotton fiber.
- Silk cotton resists clumping and bounces back to the original shape.
- Biodegradable – as it is a pure plant based material.
- Sustainable – as it’s a renewable material
- Cruelty Free – 100% Vegan. Unlike wool products
We make products with high quality materials that are built to last long. Though to enjoy using them for as long as possible, there are a few best practices that should be followed – find them here.
* All our products are handmade items, so please allow some deviation in dimensions. Any deviation in dimensions less than 5% is considered acceptable.
*All cotton-filled products are subject to some degree of compression. However, we stuff items densely with natural silk cotton so they come thicker than advertised and over the first few months of use, compresses down to about their advertised thickness.
*Silk cotton comes in various natural colors and would have varied bounciness.
*Size of products in the photos may vary from the listed size.
*Please keep away from fire as cotton is highly flammable.